Giant Monsters and Magical Girls
Master Makarov Dreyar
|DEX:||13 (+2)||+2||Base Affinity:||Stone
- Death Cheater: Makarov has been close to death several times and has come back every time. When this character should be dead, he is often rendered comatose for an extended period of days or weeks instead. He is however vulnerable in this state and must be guarded until he has been healed properly.
Makarov is a surprisingly diverse magic user. He knows multiple types of magic, which includes:
- Makarov’s signature Magic that makes up for his small size, ‘Giant’, as the name suggests, allows him to enlarge his body to gigantic proportions. This enlarging power can make him immense, even allowing Makarov to grow himself to the size of Tenrou Island!
- – Elemental magic, including some Fire and ice magic, as well as “Light magic” (which is just what it implies.)
- limited requip (mainly clothing; used in tandem with Giant to avoid nakedness)
- Fairy Law (a difficult spell that destroys one’s enemy)
Affiliations: Fairy Tail
Makarov is a person who is able to love and believe in people, which is the reason Precht chose him to be his successor and take the position of Guild Master of Fairy Tail.
He also has his own eccentric side, wearing an unusual hat or doing insane poses. He also worries over the excessive damages caused by the guild members particularly Natsu, Gray, and Erza and even more so when they are grouped together.
Although, he is shown to be wise and has a calm personality. It has been shown that in his younger years, Makarov was quite an impatient man who did not hesitate to pick a fight with his other guildmates. A rather implicit traits that could be seen on the Guild’s members.