Giant Monsters and Magical Girls
Princess Mirai Rose Fairblest
Princess of Elam Tyrell
- Kind; Endearing personality.
- Independent Minded (for a princess)
- Gentle and polite; excellent negotiator.
- Used to being the center of attention.
- “We are all Sons and Daughters of the King.”
- “If someone tells me that its wrong to hope, I will tell them they are wrong every time.”
- “Helping others isn’t always about saving lives or amazing feats. Sometimes it’s about the little acts of kindness and little deeds of love that change our world for the better.”
Mirai is very much the gentle embodiment of joy and grace to the point of almost seeming flighty, but nothing could be further from the truth, for she bears the discernment of her father and the strong spirit of her mother.
Ever intent on seizing the day, and exploring the wide world, Mirai can be a force of personality dancing about the countryside, and forever escaping her entourage. A habit that gives the royal courts no end of grief. Only her longstanding friend and faithful bodyguard Lianna has been able to stay by her side, and while Mirai doesn’t always show it, Lianna is very special to her.
Like many in the royal family, Mirai has a propensity for magic, and is capable of using archer’s magic, like the Magebow spell; the ability to launch mana in elemental form as a magic bolt.